Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Kind of Town

With Final Exams taking place tommorow, I'm going to take Reinman's advice and do a quick picture post. (and not feel cheap about it...)



The "Incredible Misses" are into coloring.
They bring coloring books to class.
They color during lectures.
They color while they are participating in class discussions.
They color pictures of cute little dogs.
They give these pictures to other people in the class.
They are Bubbles.



Here is the one they gave me.



This is the Bridge that spans Lake Fred to link the Lodge with the Training Center.
In the Winter, they call it the Fridge, or the Freezeway. I've been explaining to people that I'm from Minnesoata as I walk accross the Fridge without my coat.

I am an Idiot.

One final note: The Fire Alarm went off for the second time at 11pm last night.

My roomate had just returned to the vending machine when it happened.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Ha! You can't make that stuff up!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Larry said...

Hey! Chicago?!

Jenny and I just got back from a week long working vacation in Branson, MO. To bad we wern't home, it would have been worth the 3 hr. drive to Chi Town to see you.

11:30 AM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

I disagree with Reinman. I think you DID make it all up. I don't believe a word of your posts anymore. But they are still funny. :)

8:44 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Actually, every word of this one is true...

Go Figure. :)

8:46 PM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

THIS one.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home