Friday, May 20, 2005

Black Helicopters

Stupid little things I do, just because I'm a moron...

I'm dropping of a check on behalf of my
trans-global son for his application fee at the local college.

The lady behind the desk says, "You don't happen to know his social security number, do you?

So I rattle off, "Three Two Six-Nine Four-Three Eight Two Seven."

She seems kind of impressed, so after a pause, I do a very bad
Dustin Hoffman impersonation, "A-a-a-ask me any social security number, any social security number for anyone, anyone in the, the, the United States."

At this point she gets a strange look on her face, and starts feeling under her desk for the
secret button.

I hope I didn't hurt my son's college chances...


Besides that, I gave her the wrong number.


(Click Here for the Next Post in the "Moron" Series)

14 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

dude, it's HCC. I got in. If I can get in anyone can. I gave them like 3 different social security numbers, but that's because the secretary entered mine into the "system" wrong each time. And one other thing if you can name any SSN what's mine?

10:44 AM  
Blogger JC said...

Awesome!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

You know, I once offered to become an udercover drug agent for President Nixon. He refused my help on that one, but maybe I can help with this problem. I have been dogged with black helicopters ever since I faked my death and moved to Sweden, so I know what you mean.

2:36 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

And I still don't see your review for Star Wars Episode III yet? Ahh, you're killing me, Pastor Al!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Dude, what's her face, at that time in the morning, on that particular day, it would've been impossible for him to give his opinion. For he saw it that night. So i'm expecting one soon.

tootles! :)

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you wait untill Saturday? I am tenatively planning on seeing it Sunday afternoon. Before then just give some rambling on how you desprately want ppl to visit your site, or even better CHANGE THE TEMPLATE.
~mike

3:38 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah Pastor Al we are all waiting for your sweet review of episode III.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Yeah, I'll wait till after Sunday. Then I'll scrawl out some random thoughts.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Reinman said...

You just gave her the garbage compactor number with a little docking bay number thrown into the middle.

Haha, we're dorks.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

YES!!!!
SOMEbody caught the joke.

Good job, Reinman...we're nerds.

10:37 AM  
Blogger asmaa said...

شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

4:42 AM  
Blogger Nashwa Mostafa said...

مظلات شد انشائي

مظلات حديد




مظلات سيارات متحركة

سواتر ومظلات

3:28 PM  
Blogger Shaimaa Elsadek said...

شركة تنظيف حزانات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض

1:18 PM  
Blogger sherrysabri said...

شركة عزل خزانات شمال الرياض
شركة عزل فوم بابها
شركة عزل فوم بالامارات
شركة عزل فوم بالباحة

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home