Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ha-Ha...We're Nerds

In case anyone has missed the fact that we (My Family) are the biggest nerds on the planet, (Read the great Nerd Comment Debate) here's a reminder I got this morning.



This is the kind of thing we do ALL THE TIME. By conservative estimates, I would say....97% of the conversation in our home is stolen dialog from our favorite films. My children inform me that I, myself, have not had an original thought since 1978.

I was sort of impressed that Jason's friend, Marcus, had the
actual dialog from ESB down to a tee.

I was also somewhat chagrined to realize that I actually knew that.

Man, I'm a nerd.

7 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Further proof of Nerdom.

I can say with near certainty that you did not have to search the net for that Empire script link, but rather simply uploaded it from our home computer.

In fact, it was probably on there as some sort of guide for a certain Star Wars related comic (I should post a few of those some day).

11:16 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Y'know, now that Blogs are so easy and accessible...accessable... (sp? "able" or "ible"? Or is it even a word?), a GMISW blog would be a GREAT idea. The blog format lends itself pretty well to serializations, as well.

(Except for the fact that the chronology is always upside down)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Reinman said...

Eh-Pohk? I know not of this strange word you speak.

7:09 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Reee - CY' - Kling?

12:18 PM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

It's accessable.. accessible. I thought I knew.. but now I am just confused.... Great post by the way.

10:00 AM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Wait, I think it's accessible. Let me check the online dictionary. (a beautiful thing) It is accessible. Good ol' internet.

10:02 AM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

No, you just watch alot of movies.

Err, yeah, you're a nerd.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home