Thursday, February 09, 2006

Colonel Thespian

The rumors you haven't heard are true. The Colonel is heading out west to shoot a Pivotal Role in a MAJOR MOTION PICTURE.



By "West" we mean Bemidji, MN.


By "Major Motion Picture" we mean
The Boy's Senior Project at BSU.

By "Pivotal Role" we mean that the Colonel, acting as his own agent, had the following conversation with the Director...

"Dad, I have this small part available, where I need an old, really homely-looking guy."

"OK."

Ahhh...type-cast once again.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jilb said...

Haha..

It'll be fun though!

And you can see the bunnies... and our lamp..

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Oh that is really good, again I laughed out loud, in the school library, I have to stop doing that.

11:57 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I've had the same thing said to me with exception to the "Dad" part and "the small part available." And it also goes closer to "I know an old, really homely-looking guy." Perhaps it's the spotted beard and the gloves.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Reinman said...

Wow! verbatim!

Did you have a tape recorder?

4:20 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Verbatim was one of my vocab words (:

1:05 PM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

Gosh, you are soooo funny!!!

LOLOLOL

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you said you were going to come up with a new post..."post- shooting" as it were. Well, Aaron pretty much said everything there was to say about that particular day...so you're free to do something completely different!
The Blond %)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home