Monday, March 06, 2006

The Spotted Hebacious Bisy Backson 2

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the lack of fresh content. The Col. has been busy pretending to be an adult.

Tough stretch for someone with an emotional development age (EDA) of about twelve.

Case in point...
The Blond talked me into running over to the next town for a good breakfast of whole-wheat pancakes.

They were really tasty, especially with the pail of syrup I poured on top.

Once they were gone, I absently picked up the plate and started to lick off all the extra syrup.

"Uh...Dear..." said the Blond, "...We're not at home, you know..."



Looking over the rim of the plate, I saw several patrons staring back in horror as if I had been snacking on a small baggie of mouse parts.


I just can't get the hang of this "grown-up" thing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

That was a great post

11:48 AM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Hey.. I do it all the time!

1:10 PM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I have the same problems as you. Although, I start drinking the syrup straight from the little container. . . that's when you start getting the REALLY weird looks.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Reinman said...

Unpancaked syrup is gross, man.

11:13 AM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah. That was a great post. It's right up there with sk8erboys.
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.

9:02 AM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hmm... I just heard some interesting news today... I hope all is well with you and your family. All of my love.

2:07 PM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

wow. you DID that?

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"ITS NOT JUST ME! IT'S NOT JUST ME! I'VE BEEN GETTING CRAP FOR THAT FOR FIFTEEN YEARS!!!"

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home