Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's Not that I Mind Being a Grandpa



I mean, just look at her...

But Seriously, I'm only 45.

That's why the Colonel was kind of shocked, when on a recent business trip, he stopped by his favorite restaurant for breakfast.

"Good Morning," the Colonel said, "I'll have a Sausage McMuffin and a Small Coffee."

The Lady behind the counter didn't hesitate. "That's a Sausage McMuffin and a SENIOR COFFEE," She repeated brightly, and LOUDLY.

I was so stunned, I didn't know how to react. She was totaling the order. I HAD to say SOMETHING...

"gluuurp," I mumbled.


















At least I got my coffee for free.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamylou said...

Yes, Colonel, atleast you got your coffee for free....but I can't believe that they thought you were a SENIOR citizen!

3:00 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I feel bad for laughing this hard...

8:56 PM  
Blogger Faye... said...

She is beautiful!!!!
The age thing probably wouldn't have stung so hard , but it came from one of your own. Mckee D's lives on :)
Thanks for posting....miss you guy's more than you know.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't even think of anything funny to say because it would pale in comparison....

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home