Friday, June 15, 2007

No Vogons Allowed

Like the Rest of the Family, The Colonel simply has to post about lil' M.



I Could Post about the Happy Blond & Happy Penny...



I could post about how proud we all are... (we are.)

But instead, the Colonel will post about how impressed he was with the two parents' strength and soundness of mind, even in the midst of a child birth experience.

When given the choice to have a slimy, bug-eyed, tentacled freak for a primary physician, they made the wise decision to go the more traditional route.





Good Choice.

Happy Birthday, Emma.

7 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

Ok, we need to figure out this "little" abbreviation thing once and for all.

You've always favored the apostrophe at the end, as in "lil' M" at the top of your post.

I tend to stick it before the final "l," as in "li'l penny."

My reasoning? In "li'l" the apostrophe is taking the place of more letters -- two "t's" as opposed to one "e."

That's the best defense I can muster.

I think we need a Bergan ruling.

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was pondering the very same thing this morning! I had come to the same conclusion as the Reinman. Sorry Colonel, but you can still stick with "lil'" if you want.
The Blonde

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Judging, here.

(Me again)

1:07 PM  
Blogger JC said...

LOL- I was just at Lil Penny's blog and noticed the dr.'s name and commented. Funny to see it mentioned here too. WE have Dr. Stork here in Springfield.

Becky- you soooo do not LOOK like grandma! But I'm so happy for you just the same! We love you guys!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jamylou said...

Congratulations on becoming grandparents! What a great post. Hilarious!
:)

7:20 AM  
Blogger JMS said...

Lil'

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is to put the apostrophe in the middle cuz the E is silent. Congrats to all! :)
midnight mama

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home