Friday, August 26, 2005

What's Your Favorite Part of a Wedding?

Here at the BandBlog (Motto: Yesterday's News...Next Week) we are committed keeping you current on the most recent, cutting edge events, family updates, etc, whenever we feel like getting around to it.

With that in mind, here is a pictorial survey:

What is your favorite part of a Wedding?


Cute Kids in Grown-up Clothes?


Pretty Bridesmaids in Single-use Dresses?


Handsome Rental Guys with weird Shadows?


Mushy Stuff? (I took the picture so I wouldn't have to watch)


Whiffle Ball?

I know what gets my vote...


Congratulations, Children, "
I've decided to give your my blessing...and my permission." Yeah, that's timely... (See our motto)

...And welcome back to the Blogsphere,
Reinman and the Jilb.

12 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

I know that my handsom son gets your vote right!!!

8:22 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

I got 2. I like the Whiffling of the ball and the c*teness of the children. I'm just a sucker for kids. Pastor Randy's ideaology is spreading.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Aaron doing an impression of Mickey Jackson there?

2:05 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I simply cannot choose. It's such a difficult choice.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

WHIFFLE BALL!!!!!

tootles! :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Personally, I like them all, but if I really had to choose, it would be the cute kids looking grown up. I was so proud of them being able to walk down the isle without their mommies and daddies.. Go Chance and Lauren!
Later.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Newsy said...

Seriously, ours would have to be what every other single girls favorite part about it was...except they're all to embaressed to mention it, we arn't however, so here it is with out further ado, our favorite part was...the cake!

To bad it wasn't on the list.

3:46 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Watching a super couple tie the knot was my favorite part.

5:40 PM  
Blogger jac-atac said...

Mushy stuff!!

9:06 AM  
Blogger Jilb said...

I do like whiffle ball.. but I like little kids.. and bridesmaids..
I liked it all!

11:17 AM  
Blogger adidas nmd said...

michael kors factory outlet
lacoste sale
nike polo
nike air zoom
chrome hearts online
jordan shoes
adidas superstar
kobe shoes

10:28 PM  
Blogger thanida said...

Thank you for sharing this good information it will help everybody from beginner to expert. I’m all for it.
ดูบอลสด
ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
ผลบอลสด

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home