Friday, April 15, 2005

A Confession


This Post was entirely my daughter's idea.

She has taken to wearing my hat while she's online. I call it her internet hat. At any rate, I went into the spare computer room and saw this. She must have thought it looked pretty cool, cause she
posted about it on her own blog. Problem was she couldn't post the picture of it from our ultra-lame spareputer" 086".

So I helped her post the picture.

Then I stole it.

I figure it's like this:
She would never been able to post the pictue on her blog without my help, therefore I have an intristic right to her intellectual property, thus assuring joint-ownership of said JPEG, with all the priveleges therein, up to and including posting this property on my own site.

Besides, it's my hat.

Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Way to stick it to her General.

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home