Monday, April 04, 2005

Film Fest...Old News

I do not want to become one of those Bloggers who sits and whines about how hard it is to come up with things to write about. Yet, I realize that if I don't post stuff, there is no reason to visit this site.

So, while I intend to agonize further on what kind of blog this is to be at a later date, for now I will take the easy way out...

PICTURES!

These are from a recent film fest at BSU where some good entries were recognized, but some good films were pretty much destroyed by Bad Projection and Bad Sound. The Film Fest was not held
here but it might as well have been, considering the quality of equipment used.

For the full story, visit
You Never Can Tell With Bees. It gives you more detail, and is, quite frankly, a better blog.

I just like these pictures cause I know the people in them.