Friday, April 15, 2005

OK, OK, We Have a Winner

Since the only person to respond to my fabulous "Pick a New Color Scheme for my Blog and Win Absolutely Nothing" contest was the same person who insinuated the ugliness of IABTABK in the first place, I now, by default, at the end of one very long, run-on sentence, declare "Mike" to be the winner.

Now
he wants to know why I haven't actually changed the colors yet.

I will, Mike. Now that the weekend is coming, I may find time to adjust the template.

Or I could take the same small window of time to deposit some birthday
$$$$ in your account.

Hmmmmmm...

Look at a couple pictures while I decide.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cara Mengobati Infeksi Rahim said...

The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

Manfaat Walatra Spirulina Untuk Wajah
Solusi Tepat Pengobatan Kanker Nasofaring
Manfaat QnC Jelly Gamat

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home