Saturday, April 09, 2005

Some Kind of Blog

So what type of blog is this to be?

Movie Reviews? That would be too easy. We watch about 50 per week.

Pictures of my family? I still haven't updated the slide show to the right.

Paintball? I have another blog for that.

Question and answer? I did that in my
1st post and wouldn't stoop to it again.

Silly links?
VERY TEMPTING...but no.

That only leaves comedy. The problem is, I'm usually too tired to be funny.

So instead, I''ll rehash some old, obvious stuff.

The following words are officially declared by IABTABK to be funny:

Monkey...

Monkey Butler...

William Shatner...

and, of course,

Underpants.

I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger dangeresque dan said...

to tired? Or is it too? I dunno I'm two tired. I'm in faver of a funny pictures blog. Might I suggest the picture I found online?

Your's Trooly,

The Danjeresk Wun

8:27 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Good Luck. I actually thought a movie review blog would be cool. Neverless...we want more pic's of Mike and Joey.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Reinman said...

So, is this going to be, like, the blog about nothing?

And Dan, you don't want the grammar police coming to your blog, do you?

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home