Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Color Scheme

My son, who currently lives, works, and studies in Brisbane, Australia reminded me in a recent comment that I STINK at choosing colors. Mike, it's one of the many reasons why we miss you around here. The other is that the dog hasn't been groomed in some time, and is beginning to look and smell like a used handi-wipe.

So, to Mike, and any other color-aware blogger types out there, here's your chance. Create a new color scheme for this blog, and I will acknowledge your contribution in a future post. (Not much of a prize budget here)

You can get the color HEX codes off of sites like
this. Just e-mail me the codes and where the colors should go (Background, Text, Titles, etc.) . I promise to use the winner's suggestions to re-do the template, as long as I don't have anything else to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger JMS said...

Hey! You are just trying to trick people into making your blog for you again . . .
That's not such a bad idea actually . . .

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home