Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Housekeeping...

Best intentions to post family type news events in a timely manner...

Here's some pics from the premiere of "
Doing Anything". (May 4th?) At least I'm still in the same month...



The
Director & the Bunny Lady before the big event.



Aaron presents his unique Senior "Writing" Project. (I think he got an "A")



For
Larry & Jenny...Phil & Michelle serve up popcorn & say, "Hi."



Champagne & Caviar at the After Party. Ha-Ha...we're nerds.

The Premiere must have went well...Even the
Professor is smiling.

These pictures have now been deleted from our camera.
Housekeeping complete.
Next time, we return to The Adventures of Col. Moron & his Stupid Dog.

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

My name. I saw my name in print! WOOWHO.

Ok, now that I have composed myself (and watched the teasing teaser of Doing Anything). I have to ask. When is this being released to the public? I have to have this. It will be worth millions! Where do I send the check? Do you take Visa?

8:09 AM  
Blogger Jilb said...

Lol- funny funny.

It was good.

See you tomorrow.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Larry...
Your iron Range friends have a bootleg copy...

...but you have to come up & visit to see it!

1:02 PM  
Blogger JC said...

Aaron looks like a movie producer! I'm so glad I know him!
Phil & Michelle are da BOMB!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

how i long to see that film..

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home