Saturday, May 13, 2006

Rummage & Stuff...

More stuff from the Rummage Sale. (Sorry for the Clip Show...)



The High School Cafeteria started out neat & clean.



And ended up like this...



Our Old Fireworks Sign helped...



"Receive Faxes EVEN when your PC is OFF!" Little Penny Showcases "The Technology of the 80's...TODAY!"

(It Sold.)



A. I have too much money.
B. I Have too much Kitchen Cupboard Space.
C. It was December 24th...My husband was desperate. I've never even opened it, and now I'm MOVING this piece of crud.

(It sold.)



This was cool, but we already had one.
We're nerds...Duh.



My Mom had one of these. It originally came filled with Tang. Seeing it made me feel old until I remembered that my mom is even older. Anyone else remember having one of these? Ha-Ha! You're old, too.



This is the Box that held Doogie's Prize. (See Previous Post...)

But, the Ultimate Find was this...



This had to be the UGLIEST doll ever made. What could possible motivate a parent to give this monstrosity to their child?

Here..take a closer look...



The
Graduate said it looked like "A 45 year old, DMV, Chain Smoking Doll."

"Here, Sweetie...Happy Birthday!"
"EEEEEK!"

(It Sold.)

10 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

My mom bought one of those dolls for me when I was little, and I "lost" it, which meant I buried it in the back yard.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

HA-HA!!!

That was GREAT!

Becky wants to know what its name was...

8:04 PM  
Blogger JC said...

That was an awesome post...you went to a rummage sale with your camera! Very bloggable indeed!
(Will you be covering the White Elephant sale at the Memorial Building?)

8:52 PM  
Blogger Larry said...

Indoor/Outdoor Smores Maker...$1.00

Millenium Falcon.....$35 (eBay)

Look on kids face when they get DMV chain smoking doll...PRICELESS!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

LOL! (Especially to Larry's and Brooke's comments.)

tootles! :)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

To JC...
Unfortunately, the White Elephant Sale was at the same time as the Choir Sale. (Unfortunate for Blog Coverage...but pretty good for sales. We captured the same crowd that was already out shopping.)

6:07 AM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Name it? I didn't have time to name it! I got it, and into the ground it went... lol

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brookie, you are SO funny! What other things are buried in the back yard?
BeckyMom
PS-Allan, are you feeling used?

7:12 PM  
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Who knows.. With all the places I've lived, there's gotta be at least one toy store underneath the ground of this world from me alone.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

I didn't see any transformers in the lot...what gives? MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home