Tuesday, May 17, 2005

To My Loyal Reader:

Sincerest apologies for the long dry-spell here at the Bandspot.

I'm seriously deciding whether it's better just to stick anything old thing up here no matter how busy I am, or wait for another
good post idea to come along, like, once every fifty-seven years.

Obviously, while waiting for the latter, I have to spend a little time on the former.

So here goes...

Things I really haven't missed while I've been too busy to care...
1. The Apprentice
2. Cleaning up after my
dog
3. The Hibbing Daily Tribune's (Motto: "Yesterday's News...Tomorrow") Crossword Puzzle
4.
Working Out
5. Counting Calories
6. Taking Showers (See #4)

Things I have Missed...
1. Posting for You
2. Reading your Blogs
3.
Stupid Links
4. The Whiner, the Blond, and the boy we don't photograph much

By the way, (this one is true) I heard on the radio tonight, that
Paul Anka is coming out with a rock album featuring him doing cover tunes by Nirvana, the Cure, R.E.M., and others. Just think of how they will advertise this one...

Paul Anka sings Nirvana!
Your Parents will hate it...



...and so will you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be happy even if only the template had changed since my last visit, but news is good.
~mike
PS Take showers and count calories

12:12 AM  
Blogger JC said...

We're STILL talking about skateboarders at our house!

6:25 AM  
Blogger jac-atac said...

I sense a "good post" coming about Episode III...but I'm not going to read it until well after I see the movie so I can form my own opinions about it without any learned biases. :)

11:29 AM  
Blogger dangeresque dan said...

Come on Al, I can't wait to see your opinions on EP 3. I am posting about it tomorrow. Let's see if you do as well.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Dan & Jac,
Unfortunately, the same busy circumstances that have squeezed my River of Brilliant Posts down to a pathetic trickle if insignificance, have also prevented us from venturing out to see the film.

I'm hoping, perhaps to sneak out Saturday after Paintball and catch it. I am cautiously optomistic this time around.

Hmmmm

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home