Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where I've Been the Past Two Years

"Come on, Colonel!" My imaginary readers screamed, "The last time we heard from you was two years ago, and that was a stupid FISHING POST!  I mean, you've completely ignored the Downton Abbey years!  What in the world have you been up to?"

Okay, okay.  Guilty as charged.  Here's a quick run down of life outside the Band Blog since September of 2010.

The Dog got old.

Really old.


Li'l Penny got married.

And, oh yeah, the English Professor and I wrote a book. 
Kindle version available here.
Paperback verion available here.

So, yeah...
We're doing OK.

4 Comments:

Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Fun stuff! Well, except for the dog getting dead :(

6:19 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Someone pretending to be me. I suspect the Blond?

6:58 PM  
Blogger the devine one said...

Hahaha! I missed this so much. I love this whole post.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Asta K Pasta said...

Dear Mr. Dad of Isaac's Friend,
Not gonna lie, you were stuck in the "People who never update...but maybe someday" folder of my blog reader. If it makes you feel better, you are the FIRST EVER of the blogs in there to have a new post. So congrats and welcome back! :) In all seriousness though, congrats on the book. I hear it's like birthing a child!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home