Thursday, October 12, 2006

Giving it 110%

The Blond and I got to Vibe down to the dome for a Viking’s game.

It was a day that included, “Taking Care of the Football”, “Having to Settle for Three”, and of course, “Winning the Game in the Trenches”.



Much like they did back in to 1100’s, the Vikings emerged from a big, inflatable ship.




Brad Johnson and team try to “Punch it in from the Red Zone”.




Brad & Mewelde Moore both had a pretty crappy 1st half. The Blond and I hugged real close to cover up the names on our respective jerseys.




For some reason, these Flags made me feel happy.




After a 4th quarter touchdown, the scoreboard advertises Norwegian chewing tobacco.


The Vikings defense won the game.
Click here to see how excited the blond got


P.S. There were also a lot of “Critical Third-Down Situations”…

5 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

hmmm. I think that was the game that had something to do with the Lions. But I don't remember.

Nice vid Becky. That one needs to find it's way to YouTube!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Reinman said...

Ha ha, "Big, inflatable ship."

Also, we don't life in England, so commas and periods always, always, always go inside the quote marks.

(I figured I'd let you know before John-Dan caught wind of this...)

BTW, what's with the yellow scaffold in the middle of the first picture. I didn't bother to zoom in, but it looks like it's holding up a gray boom-box.

Is that the source of the infamous Metrodome noise? Is there a guy in charge of running out there and changing CDs? And does the Scaffold keep it from being trampled upon by Bryant McKinnie?

10:04 AM  
Blogger Reinman said...

By the way, I was verbing "life."

I don't make mistakes.

10:05 AM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

What a game, the Vikes almost lost to the worst team in baseball, I mean football.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Jake was at that game too! His voice was barely audible when he got home.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home