Sunday, September 17, 2006

Metapost: Contest Winner!

No Surprise here…

Reinman has won the Star Wars Junk Contest

He came away with a Nerd-Whopping Score of 39 out of a possible 45.

I won’t bore the average (ie: NORMAL) reader with the details, but Reinman’s disturbingly entertaining, 3-page answer can be found Here


BTW, he wins an All-Expense-Paid Trip to see "Triple Espresso" in Minneapolis.

The only catch: He has to go with The Colonel, The Blond, Coffee Boy, The Whiner, The Hermit, and The Jilb. (Oh Wait…He LIKES the Jilb.)


Also, something bloggable has to happen on the trip in order to keep this Web Page Tax Deductable.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reinman said...

If I turn that 3 page response into a prompt for a writing assignment (Is the author of this piece a "nerd"? What evidence supports your conclusion?) does that make up for the time I spent writing it rather than preparing for my next class?

If so, would my blog then be tax deductable as well?

And if so, can I turn this upcoming trip into a writing prompt? (Road trips are often used as a metaphor for life, but if that road trip includes dressing up like Dwight from "The Office" and talking about "Star Wars" for five hours, is the metaphor changed? Discuss.)

(I had a great closing line to this, but I figured it would be better if I kept my teaching job.)

11:26 AM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

Yikes. You guys are scary. I think I won 2nd place, so what's my prize?

2:04 PM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

p.s. Reinman, you have WAY too much time on your hands.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Midnight...

Uh...You can watch our dog while we're gone.

Heh-heh

4:08 PM  
Blogger midnight mama said...

Great!

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home