Thursday, October 13, 2005

SIR Teaser

This Sunday, my family gets together for our annual "reunion" at my brother's house. Basically, it's just an excuse for the guys to buy $100 cars and spend the afternoon smashing into each other.

Here's a Teaser Trailer from the Y2K race. If it doesn't load, that means my Web Storage Host is angry with me again. (Dear Colonel, You have once more exceeded your bandwidth. Please send us $1 Million or you will never see your picture of Harold, Marion, and Winthrop again.)

If your Internet Connection is as slow as mine, it may take 2-3 minutes to download the video. (It's not worth the wait)














To watch video click play button. If video does not play. You may need to download windows media player below.

Windows Media Player Download Center

6 Comments:

Blogger Graceland King said...

Colonel:
Great video post! I even recognized my first car that I got 11 years ago(whoa, am I that old?). It was a 1983 Mercury Zephyr that we paid $300 for. Tan and brown, just like the one in the race. Memories...

I must admit that after watching the race once, I muted your music and found the Dukes of Hazard Theme and played that instead. It worked well.

Thank you, thank you very much.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Rob,
That was actually my car. I ended up totalling it two years later in the first and only ROLLOVER to date at S.I.R.

"Sometimes God protects us even when we're stupid."

6:08 AM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

Was it a Zephyr in the race or a Ford Fairmont? That little Zephyr is my 2nd favorite...of the ones I have owned.

Try watching the video listening to the Dukes, it's pretty cool. I did it twice while imagining you yelling "YeeHa!" Not quite the same as the Old General Lee though.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

I think it was a Fairmont. Of course. we're talking Potato/PoTAHto here...

9:48 AM  
Blogger JC said...

THat is a sweet video post. I had to do it Larry's office becuase dial up is lame and I'm cheap...but it was worth it!

3:47 PM  
Blogger SuperStar said...

Haha! Still entertaining.. even a half a world away....
Loves.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home