Friday, October 14, 2005

Quick Thoughts While Watching the Today Show

...besides the fact the Katie Couric is a Total Wacko Dry-Roasted Nut.

As I was checking the Blogs, the Today Show was playing in the background. Two Ads came on that sort of caught my attention.

First I heard some Cowboy crooning away that he had "
Found Love at a K-Mart Store".

Yeah, that's where I want to search for my future bride...



The other sound byte (sic) that invaded my peripheral perception was from an ad for the film "2 For the Money."

The ad said, and I quote, "The Best Film about Gambling Ever Made."

Isn't that a bit like saying "Root Canal is my Favorite Invasive Dental Procedure"?

But most importantly, the letters in "I Found Love at a K-Mart Store" can be rearranged to spell, "I lost a deaf tumor rake on TV"

Come to think of it, I thought I heard that in the second verse.

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

LOL- deep thoughts by Al

12:02 PM  
Blogger Graceland King said...

Just a random thought...I love being able to cruise other people's blogs pretending to be The King. Sometimes I realize I am not he.

But not today.

Thank you, thank you very much.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Beckie said...

i wonder where they come up with these sayings?

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home