Monday, September 22, 2008

Camp Whatamoron

Dear Mom,
My best friend and I got to camp and you know what? There wasn't anybody there!!!!

Grrrr!

So you know what we did? (hee-hee)

We just moved into a cabin anyway!!! We just grabbed all our stuff, like our comics, and our toothbrushes, and our pretty ponies, and our toothache drugs and we just brought them right into the cabin.

Then there was this guy, and he came by and he was all like, "What are you doing here?"

And we're all like, "We LIVE here."

And he was all like, "The owners are out of town."

And we were all like, "We don't even know what that means."

So he went away.

Here is a picture of my friend. We put our stuff in that cabin behind her.

Then do you know what? We wanted something to eat, so we made salads, but we didn't bring any salad dressing. Gross.

So then guess what! We made salad dressing out of (I'm not lying, quit it!) Mustard! It was all, mustard, and olive oil, and garlic powder, and pepper, and some coffee, I think.

It was good, but not really.

Then today, we were sitting outside, waiting for the counsellors to show up and stuff, and along came this cute little chimpmunk guy running around, so we started putting out peanuts and stuff, and he gobbled them right up.



He liked raisins the best. That's my friend's shoe right there in the movie!


So you know what I did? I put a raisin right on MY shoe! I did!


Then that crazy guy thought there was another raisin up my pants leg!

Now I hafta get a Rabies Shot. I hope it doesn't hurt.

That's all for now, mom. Send candy...

and raisins.

Your Son, Colonel

P.S. It's night time now on the second day and we still haven't seen ANYBODY and we're kinda scared.

3 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

So glad you have internet access at camp!

6:29 PM  
Blogger mrswilly said...

hey could you send that dressing recipe my way....include amounts! I wanna get it just right. (so glad to see a new post when I woke up this morning! I was going through withdrawals)

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm mrswilly, I wonder who that sould be, anyway, was there really no one there? That is creepy...
Your oldest Sister

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home